Thursday, June 2, 2016

Just Enjoying The Flowers

Hydrangea
 I think every gardener has a critical eye when it comes to their own garden. I know I do. As I walk through the beds I focus on the bare spots, the plants that could be doing better, a bit of insect damage here and there and a number of other blemishes that mostly only we can see.

Duranta
 But it is important to learn to look past those imperfections and focus on the amazing beauty that the gardens offer up this time of year.

Bearded Iris
 Sometimes we are the only ones that see the pretty scenes in our gardens too. Visitors may take in the big picture or see only the plants that they are interested in personally.

Verbascum
 Allow me to indulge in some of the amazing blooms that are decorating my gardens this time of year. All of them are my favorites that are putting on a lovely show during our dreary weather.

Rose

Alstromeria

Clematis

Statice

6 comments:

Alex A said...

Love all your purple!!!!!

RobinL said...

Even though our climates are quite different, there's just something about May in the garden. I would venture to say that mine was peaking there at the end of May! Lots of lovely things there Sheila!

allplanters decoration said...

Gardening is not an easy job, but these images reflect your work that you have done this so effortlessly and nicely. I really appreciate your work and would like to share that I am a gardening lover and I got a long range of planters at www.allplanters.com, it really helps me in making my garden more beautiful. Thanks for these amazing pictures.

Unknown said...

This is absolutely a great collection of pictures. Thanks for posting, it is truly inspiring. At www.allplanters.com
you have numerous options to buy beautiful decorative planters.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I really enjoy your work!! I have been visiting your blogs daily and I am impressed by your work. You inspire me so much. I am always watching, hope you impress me!!
- A close friend(Closer than you think)

Shop hoa TPHCM said...

Your moonlight garden is lovely indeed, and something I always think I'd like to have. But even though white flowers hoa khai truong are so pretty in "person" I find them so difficult to photograph here in my sunny, bright garden