Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fall Flower Bouquet

I am really negligent about cutting flowers for the house most of the time. I have good intentions when I head out to the garden with clippers and a basket, but somehow I always get sidetracked and end up deadheading or weeding or some other chore that ends up taking priority over cutting the flowers for the house. As far as arranging flowers, fall blooms are my favorite to use because I like the wild, rangy look that most of them have. This is the flower arrangement that finally made it into the house this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How beautiful! You have a great eye for arrangement. Flowers in the house are like a gift to yourself. :)

Anonymous said...

That's a gorgeous arrangement Sheila. I'm bad about cutting flowers to bring inside too. I like your selection.