Sunday, March 7, 2010

Forecast: Wet

Our wet weather continues. I am not complaining because I know the rest of the country is suffering much more than we are, but I have been away for a couple weeks and was dreaming of coming home to walk through the garden in what would normally be a beautiful early spring morning. I need to buy some real rain boots. List of chores to be done is growing long. I have a party coming up for a support group of the local symphony and I am itching to put in some annuals for the event and finish the gravel garden project that was put on the back burner when the holidays arrived. For now I will have to be content with just adding to the to-do lists and waiting out the rain.

1 comment:

Annette! said...

Absolutely love the color of your adirondacks! Just discovered your blog and will be spending some time reading older posts.

Smile! From Lake Forest.